Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Role-Play"



This is THE story of the couple of college sweethearts.
Me, the dumb bleached-blonde is the Captain of the cheer squad.
Pink is my favourite colour, it's more than a colour to me!
He is the Captain of the football club, track & swim team.
He is a jerk, he break my heart after we hook-up last summer.
We are Prom King & Queen & we danced the whole night.

The summer is over, now we enter college.
No longer the high school seniors, we are the college freshmen.
Starting anew our lives & getting a fresh start at our loves again.
Hopefully, our drama don't get us kick-out of campus.
I'm looking forward to the cute new President.
He is giving me a tour on campus ground after lunch with the ex-class president. Who knows, what luck?! After, making my new rep. as the varsity junior a.k.a the hot new chick in college.

I don't fully support role-play. They need to get a life. Stop dreaming of being the media stereotypes. Just be like that in real life & stop pretending. Be who you are & be proud of who you are! It's a game for wannabees!

No comments: