Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Studio Office



15th Sept. 2008.
Step into my fabulous office! This is where I'm the entrepeuner woman, the filthy rich lady, the money mogul maker & the hot stuff that makes the world go around. No matter where your office situated in & whichever city metropolis or in your basement. You are the one who cut the deal. You make the choice! You choose your client. Whatever work or line you are in, make sure you have your own fabulous office.

I had cleaned up the cluttered library beside my bedroom to be used as my work space a.k.a the art studio. Since then, this dusty room has been utilised by my sibs with their laptops. Because my workload/assignments increase daily with art projects piling up, I needed my own space. So, I'm glad to finish up my work now.

No comments: